1. A minimum deposit of Rs. 25,000/- is required to open an account and thereafter an Average Quarterly Balance of the same amount has to be maintained.
2. If the AQB in the SavingsMax a/c >= 25,000/- and/or the balance in the FD is >= 100,000/-, no AQB non-maintenance charges will be levied.
3. If the AQB in the SavingsMax a/c falls below 25,000/- and balance in the FD is also below 100,000 the following charges would be applicable:
|AQB in the SavingsMax a/c between Rs10,000/- and Rs 25,000||Rs. 1000/- per quarter|
|AQB in the SavingsMax a/c is less than Rs10,000/-||Rs. 1,500/- per quarter|
4. However, if the SavingsMax a/c AQB is <25,000/- but FD balance is >=100,000/- no minimum balance charges will apply.
5. Transaction charges applicable in case the specified AQB is not been maintained in the previous qtr.
6. Free Demand Drafts on HDFC Bank locations, upto a limit of 50,000/- per day at home branch.
7. 50% off on the Locker rental for the 1st year only.
8. Folio maintenance charges on Demat account free for first year.