This week I have written an article about the gold ETF and explained the basic concepts on the gold ETF. There is growing interest on the gold ETF amoung investors. In this article I will write down some of the popular gold ETFs in the market. If you have any doubts or queries please post it in the comments section. Please subscribe to our articles here.
Gold ETFs that Own Physical Gold
- SPDR Gold ETF : This fund actually holds physical gold.
- iShares Comex Gold Trust: This ETF also holds physical gold.
Gold ETFs that Own Gold Mining Stocks
- Market Vectors Gold Mining ETF : This fund holds stocks of gold mining companies from around the world.
Gold ETFs that own Future Contracts
- Powershares DB Gold Fund : This fund holds future contracts which reflect the upwards price movements of gold.
- E-Tracs CMCI Gold Total Return ETN : This is an ETN and tracks the upwards price movement of gold.
ETF Double Gold
- Proshares Ultra Gold: This fund will give you daily returns and will move double the price of gold in a day.
- Powershares DB Gold Double Long ETN This is an ETN that moves double the gold prices.
Gold Short ETFs
- PowerShares DB Gold Short ETN : This is an ETN that moves up when gold prices go down. So, this works like a gold short ETF where, if the price of gold moves down by 2%, this ETN will go up by 2%
- PowerShares DB Gold Double Short ETN: This is also an ETN that moves up double the amount that gold prices go down. So, if gold prices go down by 2% this fund will move up by 4%.
ETF Gold India
- Kotak Gold ETF (KOTAKGOLD): This is Kotak’s Gold ETF that tracks the price of Gold in India. The ticker is for NSE.
- UTI Gold ETF (GOLDSHARE): This is UTIs ETF that tracks the price of gold in India. The symbol is GOLDSHARE and is for NSE
- Reliance Gold ETF (RELGOLD): This is the Reliance Gold ETF that tracks the price of gold in India and the symbol RELGOLD is for NSE.
I hope this article helped you to find the list of popular gold ETFs in the market. I will be writing more this topic in next week. Please keep watching this blog to get more details on the gold ETF. If you have any doubts please post it in the comments section.
Subscribe to our articles here.