In my previous article I have explained about the LIC Jeevan Nischay, a new policy introduced by the LIC. Here I am writing about the another new policy from the ICICI Prudebtion, called as ICICI Pru. Pinnacle. It is an ULIP policy. If you are not sure about ULIP policy, read our previous article What is ULIP?. If you have any doubts please post it in the comments section. Subscribe to our future articles here.
ICICI Pru. Pinnacle
- Entry age for this policy is 8-65 years.
- Policy tenure is 10 years
- Minimum premium is Rs.50000
- Premium frequency is half yearly and annually.
- It is an ULIP policy.
- In this policy premium will be paid only for the first three years.
- Investment period is less, so the expected return also will not be very high.
- 100% amount is invested in the equity market. So, it is rick based investment.
- There is 3% bonus on the maturity.
- Highest NAV in the first 7 years or the NAV at the final year, which ever is higher will be taken to calculate the return.
This policy has the high risk of investing entire amount in the equity market. If you are looking for the safe investment, don’t choose this policy.
Subscribe to our future articles here.