In this article I will be writing about the one of the popular child insurance policy from the LIC. It is Komal Jeevan. It has many advantages compare to other insurance policies, this article presents the few facts related to the polciy. If you have any doubts please post it in the comments section. Please subscribe to our future articles here.
LIC’s Komal Jeevan is the best suited policy for your children. It is money back policy and provides good support for your child in the future when he/she wants to go for higher studies or doing any business. If you are taking the policy of Rs.100000 as the sum assured, yearly premium will be Rs.7281. It is the minimum amount. Depends on your capacity you can increase the sum assured value. The following are the key facts about the Komal Jeevan child policy:
- This policy can be taken for the child with 0-10 years.
- You have to pay the premium untill he/she attains the 18th age.
- Policy will be matured at the age of 26.
- Sum assured will be paid in the installments as follows:
- 20% on 18th age
- 20% on 20th age
- 30% on 22nd age
- 30% on 24th age
- At the age of 26, he/she will get the lump sum amount on maturity of the polciy. It may vary based on the many parameters.
- Minimum premium is Rs.7,281 per year.
I would recommend this policy for your child’s future. It is preferred by the most of the parents because it gives the money support while they are studying and lump sum at the age of 26. Hope this article is useful. If you have any doubts please post it in the comments section.
Subscribe to our future articles here.