In this article I am resenting a comparison char for the Mahindra Finance and Tata Motors Fixed Deposit Schemes. Many of our readers asking me about the difference between these two companies and which one is better. This article presents the chart which will give you the good idea about these two companies. If you have any doubts please post it in the comments section. Also subscribe to our future articles here.
Apply for Mahindra Finance Fixed Deposit (Get Free Financial Planning from TPI)
Mahindra Vs Tata Motors Fixed Deposit
From the above table you can get some idea about the difference between these two companies. I will point out some of the key points on these two companies in the below list.
- Tata Motors not offering 12 months scheme for any of the fixed deposit where as mahindra finance provide that option.
- Tata Motors cumulative half-yearlt, but mahindra finance annually.
- Both the schemes providing the 0.25% extra for the senior citizens.
- Tata motors provides monthly interest option if the deposit is above 1 lakh.
- Mahindra Finance Interest payment half yearly on 30th September and 31st March only through ECS.
- If you look into the returns table, both the companies offer the same amount.
I hope this article will be useful to analyse these two companies fixed deposit schemes. My opinion is there is no big difference in these two companies, and you can invest any of these companies without any fear because they have good credit rating. Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubts please post it in the comments section.
Subscribe to our future articles here.