In this article I will be writing about the Equity Linked Savings Scheme(ELSS). It is one of the best investment avenue with high returns. This article presents some of the key facts about this scheme. ELSS’s are mutual fund schemes with the tax saving options. If you have any doubts, please post it in the comments section. Subscribe to our free email updates.
Equity Linked Savings Scheme(ELSS)
It is one of the popular and good investment available under section 80c. Most people not utilizing the power of mutual funds as the tax savings instrument. If you are comparing with all the other tax saving instruments, ELSS is the one offers you high return. There is risk associated with this investment. One think you have to keep in mind, if you are taking the risk, return will be higher. In our life, every where there is some kind of risk exist.
If you invest in ELSS after through research on various funds, it will not disappoint you. The following are the few important facts about the ELSS:
- ELSS has three years lock-in period.
- It is advisable to have enough knowledge on the fund which you are investing.
- Systematic Investment Plan(SIP) is best way of investing in the mutual funds.
- ELSS offers good Return On Investment(ROI).
- Don’t invest all in one basket, choose two or three funds and diversify the portfolio to reduce the risk.
I hope this article is more useful to the mutual fund investors. It provides very basic idea about the mutual funds. I will be writing many important tips about the mutual funds in the future articles. Subscribe to get free email updates to read all the future news.
Subscribe to our future articles here.