We are spending money for our needs, this can not be reduced or stopped because we have to spend for our basic needs to run this life. But, what if you can make some gains out of your spending habits?. For example, you are going to a mall in your city and purchasing the clothes, food, etc. It looks like you have to visit that mall at least monthly once and spend some money for the food, entertainment, etc. By chance, you may tend to visit another mall for no reasons.
To attract the customers, nowadays most of the companies are giving the reward points and customer can redeem those points at any time in their shops. This would not be much useful if the reward points are specific to any particular shops. For example, I have loyalty card from Liftstyle showroom, MegaMart, Coupon, etc. Why I need all the cards and carrying all the cards too extra burden and we rarely gain anything from this. Payback is the common platform for the reward points and you can these cards from many of the shops, online purchase if they are part of Payback‘s network. In this article, I will explore the benefits of using this card, why it is not like any other reward points. If you have any thoughts, please post it in the comments section. Subscribe to our future articles here.
What is PayBack points?
It is one of the successful loyalty programs in the Germany and some other parts of the Europe. A loyalty programs means rewarding a customer to become more loyal to the brand. It is one way of attracting the customers to purchase in their shops again. PayBack would maintain the total reward points gained by the customer irrespective of the shops.You can read more about this company here.
For example, if a customer visited Home Town and got the payback card from HomeTown. It means that he can not only use that card in HomeTown, he can use that card to any shops which is part of the payback network. Only thing is customer has to produce the payback card in the counter at the time of billing. Based on the amount of billing and offers, the points will be accumulated in your account. This points are worth some money value which can be redeemed in the shops or through online.
Register PayBack through Online
One of the advantage is that you can register your card in online and track your points in their website www.payback.in. Either you can apply a fresh card in the website or once you got the payback card from the shop, using the card number you can register that online.
- The points will be credited into your account after the specified days by shops. Each shops will have periodic interval to transfer the points.
- For example, ICICI bank transfer points to the customer on every billing.
- If you have multiple cards, then you can merge into single account. But, you can merge two accounts only if it is in your name. Your account and your spouse account can not be merged.
- The points are valid for threes and then it would expire.
Benefit on using ICICI bank cards
There are many shops in the network, before looking into other shops we would talk about the ICICI bank and how it would benefit you if you have account with ICICI bank and has credit card. The following are the points worth considering:
- If you are doing any transaction on ICICI bank through online, they would add the bonus points. You can check in the payback website for the latest offers.
- If you are paying any bills or purchase, do it with the credit card and make the credit card bill before the due date. You would get lot of points for using the credit card. Please note that, you should be in control of using you credit card and know about the impact on credit history on using the credit card.
- If you plan and use it, then you will realize the value of that card. If you are a person making lot of purchase on credit but not known about this card, please make use of it right away and get redeem with lot of interesting gadgets available in their store.
Companies in the PayBack Network
PayBack is new in India and many companies started enrolling their network. The following are the big players in the network:
- ICICI Bank
- Home Town
- Central Mall
- HP Petrol Pumps
You can view the complete list in their website.
How to Redeem your points?
There are two options to redeem your points. You can use your payback card to redeem in the shops or you can order from payback site which is listed the products based on the number of reward points.
In the above screen, you can see the list of products and the reward points. This is lower level. Getting 730 points can be done in the few months. Because you have pay your bills for every month which is necessary and utilize the credit card and earn the points. You can see the list of products here.
I am looking for the feedback about this article and your opinion on this reward points. Any of you have used it and share your experience in the comments section. It looks like there are great future for the payback in India, because many customer started using the card and planning the purchase the same shops. We have to see who will be the competitor for this card in near future. Reliance has started Reliance One for their shops. But, it has only the reliance shops, so it can not be more successful. Post your ideas in the comments section.
Subscribe to our future articles here.